Silvia Pretto

Experiential Yachting 2023
Boat Shows

Experiential Yachting 2023 at DIBS: new yachting perceptions

A forum aimed at elevating human potential and creating new boating perceptions, embracing an holistic style for healthier yachting. The second edition of the sold-out Experiential Yachting Forum 2023 was held on March 2- 3 in Dubai during the international boat show. More than 130 participants,including speakers, partners, and visionaries

Wdgeline Ibrida77 copertina

Fabiani Wedgeline Hybrid 77: revolution is green

Wedgeline Hybrid 77 is the green revolution by Fabiani Yachts: a “more than you expect” futuristic boat There is little time left until the completion of Fabiani Yachts‘ first green yacht: the Wedgeline Hybrid 77, a masterpiece of eco-engineering. Not ready until next year, the new model is an example

Yare 2023

Lusben at Yare 2023: top-class refit and repair in Viareggio

Lusben is preparing to win over visitors at the upcoming Yare 2023: the company, a leader in the refit & repair market with more than 60 years of experience, will be present at the upcoming event to showcase its services and in-depth industry know-how. The Yachting Aftersales & Refit Experience

Riva 54 metri

Riva 54 Metri: sales of the largest Riva ever built announced

The shipyard has announced the contract signing for the first Riva 54 metri, which will be launched and delivered in 2025 This superyacht is the largest Riva the Italian shipyard has ever built. A new door has opened for the large-sized dream boats that the brand’s enthusiasts have been impatiently

BEACH copertina
Boat Shows

BEACH: the new luxury fleet from Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design

Big news for the Sinot Yacht Architecture & Design shipyard at the Dubai International Boat Show: the new BEACH range has been unveiled, consisting of three superyachts of 77, 88 and 99 meters, which will raise the bar even higher in the concepts of comfort and luxury. At the international


Author’s cocktails aboard

Whether sailing toward the sun, perhaps hidden among the pale rocks of an unknown island, or slowly motoring between overcrowded coves, any moment might be the right one to put the tumblers in the cooler and prepare the ingredients for a good cocktail. And who knows, while squeezing the lime,

Dubai International Boat Show The International Yachting Media
Boat Shows

Dubai International Boat Show chooses The International Yachting Media as official partner

Dubai International Boat Show and The International Yachting Media: media partnership agreement signed today An important agreement was signed today between the Dubai International Boat Show and The International Yachting Media. The DIBS – that’s the acronym for the boat show – registered a very successful 2022 edition and, anticipating

Mario Gornati

Mario Gornati: the Chief Marketing Officer of the Azimut Benetti Group

It is difficult to summarize in a few lines the personality, experience and skills of Mario Gornati (1972), the man who for the past year has been Chief Marketing Officer of the Azimut Benetti Group, the world’s leading superyacht manufacturer according to the Global Order Book 2023. Graduated in Languages

Cantiere Delle Marche

Cantiere delle Marche acquired by the Austrian FIL Bro

Italian shipyard Cantiere delle Marche has new owners, with production remaining and going strong. Italian shipyard Cantiere Delle Marche has announced its acquisition completed through a management buyout supported at 75 percent by Austrian FIL Bros Family Office with the remaining 25 percent going to the company’s co-founders: Ennio Cecchini

error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!